Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do u ask the workers at nail salons how they clean ever since the reports of?

bacterial infectionsDo u ask the workers at nail salons how they clean ever since the reports of?
First I make sure that I got to a reputable salon where you can see the autoclave right in sight so I know they are clean. However for my own personal protection I purchased a full set of tools to have my nails done so that when I go in I know that the tools being used on me have not been used on someone else. Most of the really good salons will recomend that you do this anyway.Do u ask the workers at nail salons how they clean ever since the reports of?
I usually take a look around to see if they are clean before letting them do anything to my nails. I have walked out of some before if they look sketchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment