Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is Great Clips a good salon to get scene hair?

I live in Colorado and whats a good salon to get the ';scene hair'; I know what to ask for it but I'm wondering what is a good salon. Please answer even if you dont live in ColoradoIs Great Clips a good salon to get scene hair?
My best friend works at a salon in Colorado but I can't recall the name of it. Here's a list of salons that might help. http://www.topratedhairsalons.com/Colorado-Hair-Salons.htmlIs Great Clips a good salon to get scene hair?
from personal experience.....great clips hair stylists aren't that good...they're not bad...just average...it all depends on who is in there though...i would say go to a diff. one...but who knows..scene hair is really choppy so you cant mess it up too bad haha.
Great Clips is terrible and cheap. I went there a few times and they RUINED my hair! They make the sides uneven and the people who work there are rude.
I used to go to fantastic sams for my haircuts. It really just depends on the stylist but I had a good time there!





Now I go to this person who apparently did Miss China's hairstyle now xD Asian connections
yes i went there and is was good
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment