Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you know how much it costs on average to get your hair cut at a Toni and Guy salon?

I want to get my hair styled (like the FIRST girl that comes up on the website but with layers in my hair) and I just wondered how much it costs on average to have something like this done.





Here is the link for the website: http://www.vibestyle.co.uk/





ThanksDo you know how much it costs on average to get your hair cut at a Toni and Guy salon?
cut %26amp; blow dry probably about 拢30ish just guessing though so its noy accurite, xxDo you know how much it costs on average to get your hair cut at a Toni and Guy salon?
it really all depends on what ind of hair you have, like for my mine is thick and long, so i am about 40-50 quid... my mum on the other hand has short and really straight hair... and shes about 20-30 quid, depends on what she wants done...
It depends what Stylist you get. I went in to book an appointment, and they quoted me 拢50, which I said was too much. They made changed the time and I had a less experienced Stylist, and it cost me 拢35.





Goodluck.
it varies depending on what level stylist you get but about 45 quid
Too much! Toni %26amp; Guy is a rip off. Go find yourself someone talented rather than dealing with inexperienced staff.
  • color cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment