Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Poll: Do you go to a actual fancy hair salon or do you go to the local haircutting salon and get it done there

Personally, or rather my parents, take me to a local haircutting salon, like a mom and pop thing, not a chain haircutting salon, or the mall. Is it ok getting it cut from there, or should I ask my parents to take me to a more expensive place. I mean these guys are pretty good at cutting hair, the don't screw up most of the time, but you know just wondering which is better.Poll: Do you go to a actual fancy hair salon or do you go to the local haircutting salon and get it done there
it doesnt really matter who you go to. some people have just gone to the same person for a long time and if they do good they keep going to them. if the cheap one is good, i would keep going there. i go to a more expensive one because we know the lady personally, but it isnt very much different from anything else. she still messes up sometimes.Poll: Do you go to a actual fancy hair salon or do you go to the local haircutting salon and get it done there
I've run the gamut with hair salons. The best one is the one where you pay a fair price and they don't screw up. Some of the expensive salons I've gone to have messed up my hair so badly that I had to have it recut.

No comments:

Post a Comment