Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where is a good hair salon chain to go to?

I'm getting my hair trimmed, layered and possible highlights. i want to know of a good place i can get this done but for a cheap price.Where is a good hair salon chain to go to?
GREAT CLIPS :))Where is a good hair salon chain to go to?
A local beauty school is the very cheapest. But ask for a longer cut than you really want in case it needs to be gone over again.





Supercuts is one I've seen good work walk out of. They are usually at your local mall.





Another choice is to spot a good haircut or one you really like and compliment the person first and then ask where and which operator did her/his hair. I've used it especially when moving into a new city.
cost cutters
total image. they are the best, have everything, and are a reasonable price.well in my opinion:D








hope this helped girly, and good luck:)
I agree with supercuts!
Super Cuts Or my personal fave Master Cuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment