Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nail Salons?

I went to the nail shop to get my nails done and I noticed on the walls all the Asian manicurist have American names on their license (i.e Sheila, Kathy, Jackson) but I know that it is not their birth names. Why is that? All the Asians that I know have Asian names. I wanted to ask when I was at the salon but I did not want to be offensive. Just curious. Thank youNail Salons?
because some asian names are really hard to pronounce and having american names would make it easier for the customers.Nail Salons?
so that it would be easy for white and black customers to refer to the asian manicurists since you guys have a hard time pronouncing asian names.
because alot of americans are racist when they see thier names. they may walk out because they think that immigrants can't do thier jobs properly. its the truth agree or not

No comments:

Post a Comment