Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What are the best salon shampoos?

I need a shampoo with a smell that will last longer. Everytime i get my hair washed at salons, it always smells so much better.


I don't like to wear perfume or scented lotion, so I need something stronger than Herbal Essences. Also, the shampoo smell wears away very quickly in my hair.


So, any suggestions for favorite, cheaper shampoos?What are the best salon shampoos?
I like suave the smell last a long time and also you can get a gallon of shampoo at sally's beauty supply it is called honey and almond it smells a long time alsoWhat are the best salon shampoos?
Try Tigi. They have a lot of different scents that stay until the next wash. Unless, of course, you've gotten around smoke or any other smell that attaches itself to your hair and body.





http://tigihaircare.us/Default.aspx





I strongly recommend S Factor and Bed Head, so click on those two when you get on the site.
paul mitchell...


joico


nexus...





any shampoo makes hair alittle scented however its not the shampoo you can really smell in hair its the other hair products we put in after.

No comments:

Post a Comment