Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyes open or closed when getting shampooed at the salon?

Do you find it relaxing?Eyes open or closed when getting shampooed at the salon?
we prefer you close it in, case we get shampoo in your eyes


or water splashes


and for goodness sakes.. dont look up at us and stare


we WILL put water on your face lol





it depends on who is shampooing.. sometimes relaxing.. sometimes notEyes open or closed when getting shampooed at the salon?
I keep mine open and just stare off into space while getting my head massaged. It feels sooooo good. Especially when they get right in your scalp with their fingers
awkward question :L


anything that makes you comfortable


i reckon closed but.
xP


I always keep my eyes open because it seems a little weird to close your eyes. Except when they're rinsing.


But yes, it's very relaxing. :)
closed and try to relax.
closed, and yes very relaxing as i am a male and have a female hair dresser
Closed!


It is a little relaxing but you dont want water or shampoo going in your eyes so closed :-)
my eyes are both open and closed. i find myself opening and shutting them often. yes it is relaxing love it
Closed
closed
I always try to keep my eyes open, I just feel akward with them closed. But yes! I find it relaxing :]
i dont get my hair shampooed that often at the salon go to but when i do i open my eyes
opened
Closed. Wish they'd give me earplugs...
i say closed.
soap or no soap in your eyes hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment