Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you like having your hair SHAMPOOED at the Salon?

Do you open or close your eyes while your hair is washed?Do you like having your hair SHAMPOOED at the Salon?
usually not. but i love getting my hair shampooed at the salonDo you like having your hair SHAMPOOED at the Salon?
I open my eyes,





i love how they wash my hair,





it is soo relaxing(:
I always let them do it! I keep my eyes open sometimes, but then I close them too. I don't pay attention, it just feels good! :)
I close it...but I can't relax because I always have neck hache after shampoo
open unless it got in my eyes *ouch*!
I DON'T LIKE THAT.I'VE NOT TRIED IT.CLOSING IS SAFER COZ SHAMPOO CONTAINS CHEMICALS AND THEY'LL IRRITATE OUR EYES.
i close my eyes. Its really relaxing the way they massage ur hair and ur hair smells awesome and feels GREAT cuz of the salon style products but i never buy salon stuff cuz its sooooo expensive. I use aussie lol. Its a good experience. Enjoy the scent, relaxing feelings and ur hair while the beautifulness lasts (best way to put it) :P
oh my gosh NO i absolutley hate it its SO uncomfortable with your neck on the cold hard sink. it hurts your neck cramps up and you wanna move it but you cant because their washing your hair....ugh yeah i keep my eyes open ive never gotten it in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment