Saturday, January 23, 2010

People who go to nail salons. This is hilarious.?

Hey guys. If you're bored, go here and watch this video. It's really funny. Watch the whole clip and tell me what you think. She's so talented. Thanks in advance for your answers! =)





http://youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77oPeople who go to nail salons. This is hilarious.?
ROTFLMAO


I just got my nails done this afternoon - hehehehhe - i haven't seen it - cracked me up - thanks for the laughPeople who go to nail salons. This is hilarious.?
Yeah... that's old I've seen it already.
LOL thats funny
Hahahahahahaha!!!! ';She say you look so pretty';! LOL!!!
ive never seen this video!!





so funny!





thanks





.
lol thats so funny! And true!
yeah shes funny lol and pretty
I've seen it. My friend's Vietnamese mother speaks exactly like that!
so funny n so true

No comments:

Post a Comment