Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Punk/emo/scene hair salons?

in chicago.


anyone know of any?


please help.*!Punk/emo/scene hair salons?
er Pete Wentz opened a hair saloon in Chicago a while back. I'm pretty sure its ';punk/emo/scene'; themed lol.


i dont know the name or anything about google probably helps.


sorry this didn't help much.Punk/emo/scene hair salons?
Well, I live in Michigan, but I'm a hairstylist, and most of the time whenever people want that kind of hairstyle they'll ask me for a scene haircut. Other times, they'll show me a friend with that kind of hair, and lastly, they'll give me a picture they printed off the internet. Oh, I almost forgot, or they just ask for short choppy layers.


Hope I helped.
just take a picture


from the web or something and


give it to the hair salon im pretty


sure they can do it





answerrr mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlejAZYdKiMFznvji65Q63Lsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090927115959AA12i56
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment