Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is a good salon shampoo?

I have tried just about every kind you can get at your local walmart and target, and I want to try a good kind.





I wash my hair every other day, so I need a shampoo that isn't going to make my hair look greasy or oily. Price is not an issue. I will pay for a good quality shampoo!!





Thank you!What is a good salon shampoo?
Bumble and Bumble products are great. Tigi products are another good choice.What is a good salon shampoo?
I would recommend Matrix Sleek Look or anything by Redken or TIGI. Good quality shampoos won't make your hair greasy, even in the ultra-moisturizing formulas. Just stay away from things that specify that they give volume - that can add grease and buildup.
I use Biolage and I think it's the best product I've ever used on my hair. Plus it smells great and it's not terribly expensive!
Check-out this great site.
Matrix =]


Good Luck
paul mitchell or tressemee
something with lots of pure warm protein....
I have a similar ex-problem just lyk u. Basically the best oil buster are salon shampoos such as John Freida, Tresemme and Nicky Clarkes new range! They have natural ingredients which will do wonders for your hair.


Good Luck!


Ps.Boots have a sale on for Tresseme!
Tresseme- works pretty well for me!
Rusk is awesome. They have a different shampoo for just about anything you need for your hairtype. They smell great, too.
Tresseme`, Bed Head, Pantene,
tresemme and john frieda
If you have COSTCO store near you, I really like the Kirkland Signature salon shampoo. It's fortified with marine algae and aloe Vera.


If that's not an option, check out the famous salons, or amazon.com because it has a better selection, or salon supply stores, the professional ones, for the Kerastasse product. I love the Masquintense especially because I do a lot of stuff to my hair, and it reconditions it really good.


Try the Sally's Beauty supply, and the clerks should be able to advise you really well, ... or if that isn't available in your area, find the next best thing, any beauty supply store should carry some of the good brands that really enhance your hair's condition..


I also like products made by Paul Mitchel like tea tree shampoo, %26amp; Bio stuff. Good luck!
Well with my curly hair, that is thick, I prefer PhytoOrganics, their shampoo %26amp; conditioner combo does wonders.
Boobies! My favorite word! I don't know about shamps, I have really short hair, so I use the bargain stuff.
head and shoulders...


?
something made by the company tigi which means any bedhead or catwalk product
Bedhead products are bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment