Friday, January 22, 2010

I need help from a stylist. Is the at home hi liting kit really worse for you than the salon brand? i know the

at home is probably 40 volume and the salon formula is the same if you have dark brown hair, correct? so why would the home formula be worse? or is it? please help.I need help from a stylist. Is the at home hi liting kit really worse for you than the salon brand? i know the
If I were you I wouldn't do it unless you really know what you were doing. Me and my friend bought some home- hi lights and it was a total disaster. Of course we had both been drinking wine and decided to color our hair. She was patchy, and I had this sun in the middle of my head. It was horrible.. I eventually had to go to get it fixed professionally. Word of advice don't drink and hi light!

No comments:

Post a Comment