Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I usually get a Brazilian but I don't have time to get to the salon today. What can I do instead?

I will not make it to the salon on time. Should I wax or use a dipilitory? If you know of a good one and it is sold in the US let me know.I usually get a Brazilian but I don't have time to get to the salon today. What can I do instead?
well...if i was you i would use Nair!! if u shave u can get razor bumps and cut yourself!!! so nair is a really good product...just apply it and let it sit for like 5-7 mins.then wipe it off with a warm cloth.....there u go.......Its all fixed...Nair can be bought in every store.....like umm...Kroger,Wal-Mart,Publix,any other store like that!!!I usually get a Brazilian but I don't have time to get to the salon today. What can I do instead?
Shave
Shave its quick and painless
use a hair removal product
Just go tomorrow
Steal some scotch tape from work and make it a do-it-yourself job.
When I am in the predicament, I usually just shave the sides (as little as possible) and make an appointment ASAP. Trying to do anything yourself (as far as waxing) is not easy and things like Nair never really work out for me. Anyway, good luck!
wear pants
Go to your local drugstore and buy some dipilitory. That is all I use. They come in a wide selection of different scents and different strengths so you can use them on different areas of your body (underarms, bikini area, stomach, legs, wherever. I wouldn't use it on your face, although they may have a specific formula for that.) They even have some that come with a bladeless razor, if you are used to shaving and like that feel. They are really quick, usually taking about 5 minutes for the hair to come off. They cost between $5 and $10 dollars and is completely painless, unlike a wax. Try it. Nair or Neet is a pretty good brand, although they are all the same if you ask me.
shave it or keep your clothes on.
shave or just go when you can
did you know brazilian wax jobs can pass STDs, to you and anyone else, that they use the same wax and sticks they use on the people before and after you..... you better think twice
Come and see me I can chew it off for you.
waxing is the only way to go. Make an apt for tomorrow!
Umm, just keep your panties on
shave

No comments:

Post a Comment