Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am looking for a high-end hair salon in Singapore to repair a very botched haircut I got in India.?

Any recommendations?I am looking for a high-end hair salon in Singapore to repair a very botched haircut I got in India.?
You can try Le Salon, Monsoon, Backstage or Passion. I have been going to Backstage (Judy Koh) and Passion (David Gan) and they do great job with my hair.





These hair saloons do hair for the local celebrities a lot. Since you mentioned high-end salon, so that the price is not a problem, maybe you can give a try.I am looking for a high-end hair salon in Singapore to repair a very botched haircut I got in India.?
passion
passion
Passion salon by david gan.
HOME.
Why not try Gary? his salon is located at Forum (Orchard). he cuts hairs for local artists like Denise Keller.
Jiwon Salon at Wheelock Place.





My friend and I went there for our hair cut. It's good.
passon
passon

No comments:

Post a Comment