Friday, January 22, 2010

Can a salon worker answer this but anybody can answer.

I want my hair re-dyed black and highlighted purple and aqua blue will the salon dye it black and highlight it all in one day or will they make me wait?Can a salon worker answer this but anybody can answer.
They can do it all in one day. They can foil your hair for the purple and blue and dye the rest black at the same time. I get my hair dyed and highlight at the same time all the time in salons.Can a salon worker answer this but anybody can answer.
One day
personally, duck poop drys faster, so if you need a faster alternative, animal fesese could be your ticket!
it can't to do in one day bcaz one day the worker dye's black and when this is dried well the worker will highlights the other color as you want

No comments:

Post a Comment