Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anyone love Dominican salons?

I do! Woohoo, going tomorrow morning!Does anyone love Dominican salons?
I love Dominicans period!





I'm half black, half native american...and I get relaxers like every 8-10 months (ya know, for the silky look..I didn't wanna screw with the hot comb)....and I let Dominicans do it because to be honest, black people didn't know how to care for my hair...at all.





Dominicans rock....I have half dominican cousins!!!!Does anyone love Dominican salons?
I haven't been to one but would love to though. There are many around me as well...there's one on at least every 2-4 blocks lol [I live in NYC]. My sister did have 2 bad expriences at the salon though...at one salon, she asked for a trim and they actually cut her hair and at another, her hair smelled burnt afterwards. But I'd love to see it for myself anyway.
I did when I was married to my Dominican Ex-wife who worked in a Dominican salon.





Now I have no reason to go to one....................Oh well. :(
The technique that they use of putting the blow dryer so close to you hair is not good for it and it burns.
Those women gossip wayyyy to much!!
hmmm, never been to one. do they do a good job?

No comments:

Post a Comment