Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyes open or closed while getting shampooed at the salon?

Is it awkward to close your eyes like you're really enjoying it? lol.Eyes open or closed while getting shampooed at the salon?
Closed. Keeps water %26amp; product out of eyes %26amp; makes the stylist more comfortable than being stared at from a odd position especially if it's a guy staring at your boobs.Eyes open or closed while getting shampooed at the salon?
you can close your eyes to show you are relaxed during a peaceful salon treatment. sometimes i do because i don't want to get watery shampoo suds in my eyes! lol. it is not so much awkward, it may be a little strange when you close you eyes for the first time while getting washed, but you'll get used to the feeling if you decide to go on and try closing your eyes. when i got my braces on i found it easier to close my eyes, it was a little strange, but as i said before you get used to everything over time.


best wishes,


dude is awesome
mind as well shut them. there is no consequence to shutting them, tightly even just so you know not to get any in your eyes. besides, your suppppppose to enjoy a salon.
haha i keep mine closed, because if theyre open they end up tearing because ill get soap in them or something. it doesnt matter, i doubt your hairstylist will care if your eyes are open or closed lol.
yeah i was wondering about that too ...i keep mine open but i stare at something away from the hair stylist i never closed my eyes when i was getting my hair washed ..it feels uncomfortable =]
Everyone enjoys it, so its not awkward. Unless you want your eyes to burn if you get soap in them, or just stare at the hair stylist .. then keep them open, but its not awkward when their closed.
Open, but I close them if she gets the shampoo too close to my eyes (Btw at my hairdressers they stand behind you)





:)
I think it's more awkward when you're eyes are open and just staring at her.
usually closed it's more comfortable
I keep mine closed, otherwise you're just looking at the shampoo girl's boobs.
closed
i always close mine. lol.
closeddddd


xxx
Closed... you might get a splash of shampoo in them anyway
I keep mine closed....
I close my eyes!
I close my eyes all the time, and I am enjoying it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment