Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eyes open or closed when getting shampooed at the salon?

Do you find it relaxing?Eyes open or closed when getting shampooed at the salon?
i actuallyy find it veryy relazingg. . . when they masage yourr scalp and everything. MAN! i could fall asleep! :]


and youu could open or closee yourr eyes when your getting washedd. its whatever makes youu feel more comfortablee! :D


i hope i was somee help. have funn!!!








xoxo %26lt;3Eyes open or closed when getting shampooed at the salon?
Personally, I close my eyes. It prevents me from going wide-eyed when the girl steps in front of me and getting a eyeful of shampoo. I don't mind a close eyeful of cleavage, but an eyeful of shampoo is not worth it. Besides, there is always time to sneak a peek when she is toweling me dry.
As a stylist most people close them and enjoy the shampoo I give them. But do what you find relaxing and comfortable. Being at a salon is about you and only you!
usually keep them open because it can be embarrassing otherwise
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment