Friday, January 22, 2010

What's a good shampoo that's not from the salon?

I'm a 11 year old girl and I want healthy hair that looks good. I want names and I want a reason. I don't want hair loss ever and I want my hair to be silky, soft, and HEALTHY. I don't want salon products and I want something affordable.What's a good shampoo that's not from the salon?
I like Pantene. Herbal Essence is good too.What's a good shampoo that's not from the salon?
I know this is a long answer, but hear me out.





i have been using the same shampoo for over 12 years and it is really good to me. I have seen it in the shelves at the hair salons and I know you said you don't want hair salon products. But this one is actually really healthy for your hair. It is call biologe and there is different kinds for different hair type and I have long thick hair to that get dry and flaky sometimes so I have to use the one for course hair or dye oily hair. Biologe is really good for your hair because it actually keeps the hair and scalp healty, when alot of shampoos only coat the hair with a layer. Lots of shampoos don't really was your hair it only rinses it out and coats it with a layer of scum or something else that looks like your hair is cleaner or healthier. That is why a lot of people have to was thier hair a lot more. It is because they use product that only coat the hair it doesn't wash it. Me I can last about a week to 5 days until I wash my hair. Because it stays healthy and clean looking for that long.





Another shampoo is one that my sister started using and it is also one that is healthy for your hair and makes it look good and it is panteene. she uses it all the time and her hair looks GREAT.
you should try using Unicure Blue or Natural Shampoo only couple times a week along with Unicure Hair and Skin Conditioner 3-4+ times daily as both a leave in and wash out conditioner its grease less, perfume, fragrance, and color free. Works for EVERYTHING related to Hair Or Skin from Clearing Acne to Keeping hair healthy, shiny. Thick, dandruff free, and so much more... available at www.unicure.com it has been around since 1973 formulated in the '50's in Denmark. The website has tons of beauty tips and testimonials plus was #1 selling hair conditioner in US and Canada they have a full line of hair care products. Definitely the best! and a very reasonable price about $5 a bottle 12oz.


Source(s):


http://www.unicure.info or http://www.unicure.com tons of hair and skin tips
Use PANTENE!





Go to this site and go to ';Personal Hair Consultant' (it's a quick quiz that will help you get the best products for your hair needs).





http://www.pantene.com/en-US/index.jspx





Your results to this quiz will help them pick the best hair products (including shampoo, conditioner, mousse, etc.) for your hair :)





It sounds like I have hair just like yours and Pantene keeps it looking great. I have been using it for years!
Herbal Essences


Garnier Fructis


Pantene





Those are the best, some help for dry hair to make it soft, others strengthen hair...look for ones that u want. there are also ones for long hair. remember to change your shampoo regularly as if u dont your hair will become immune to it and it will no longer work.





~Sarah%26lt;3~
Herbal Essences. There are all kinds for differnt textures/styles.


Even though they offer tons, the actual shampoo doesn't differ to much (it's just a selling thing)





But I use Herbal Essences, I have for years, and I always get compliments on how healthy my hair is.
ok i LOVE aussie and there is different kinds tht smell different..and its in a purple bottle with a animal on the front..and ive never used it but head and shoulders smells really good and it helps keep your roots clean from lice and looking greasy and dirty..and if you have those problems u should use it it smells good;) and some other great ones is nexxus suave and DEFINATELY herbal essence it smells amazing! hope i helped!;)
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en%26amp;um鈥?/a>
Back to Basics Green Tea Conditioner and Shampoo. You can get it at Target!





%26lt;3%26lt;3%26lt;3
my hairdresser told me Suave brand is the best for your hair that you can buy at the store..and Pantene is apparently the worst
Geez...anything else? lol





The Dove haircare line is awesome.
Johnson's Baby Shampoo.





Simple, clean and gentle.











DUH

No comments:

Post a Comment