Saturday, January 23, 2010

I can't blow dry my own bob for the life of me. Can I stop by a salon twice a week to have them do it?

and just make this a regular occurence? How much would it cost? It's worth it. My hair is fried from bleaching up from black to blonde, and I can't get the bob to lay straight, but the stylists can.I can't blow dry my own bob for the life of me. Can I stop by a salon twice a week to have them do it?
Well If you have the Money for that yea go ahead, But how about the Time ? The fact that you have had to ask the question is an indication that you may not be sure that it is worth it.


I would suggest practicing on it,


Perhaps some of these Videos on Bob styles and how they do it may help you


http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>





http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=鈥?/a>I can't blow dry my own bob for the life of me. Can I stop by a salon twice a week to have them do it?
May I suggest that you go to a stylist and have them teach you how to do it and buy the products from them that they use. I bet anything the reason that it works when they do it is because the product they use. (it will be cheaper to buy the product then to have them do it twice a week)





Also, I have a friend who has unmanageable hair, she did what the others here said and bought a straightener. All it did was make her hair worse... Straighteners, by their nature of heating your hair to straighten it, will just damage your hair more.





Oh and you should also ask your stylist about a deep conditioning treatment, that might help.
I would take a serious break. Your fried hair will only get worse and worse with every blow dry.


Scrunching waves/curls with some mouse or gel when hair is wet. Let hair dry or use dryer with a diffuser a bit to get the some body!SEXY!





I recommend Sun Silk soft curl mouse.
Yes, most salons will blow dry it for you. The cost varies depending on how upscale the salon is. Usually 3 dollars is the norm.





If you are worried about your hair being fried, the blow drying is hard on it. Make sure the stylist puts a leave in conditioner in your hair before blow drying it.





Good luck!
Of course! It generally costs about $10-20 but if you make this a regular occurance you can get a favorite stylist and they will charge less as they get to know you.
Some salons might charge only 15$ to place your hair, that's the cheapest i've seen. But that would make like 120$ a month, mind as well invest in a good straightener for that price and then you wont need to blow dry hair well to make it straight.
How much would it cost????? It's worth it???? It's worth what exactly? What does it matter how much it will cost, since you already feel that ';it's worth it';, and well I just happen to have price lists for all the hair salons in the world don't I?
Buy a good straightner. Get a chi, they are pretty expensive but they are what most hair stylist use and they are awesome!!
Yes but techincally all you need is a huge round brush and a blowdryer.
get a personal stylist.
Of course if you pay them then they will.
haha im sure they wouldnt mind =]


it would probably cost from $15-$25 to blow dry it
Sure for a small fee.
go ahead and do it.
if you pay them they will
That's funny, I can't blow dry my bill!

No comments:

Post a Comment