Thursday, January 21, 2010

Men and Tanning Salons...?

Do any of you guys to go tanning salons? If so, do you tan nude? And then, are you worried about tanning your penis/balls? Are you worried they'll burn?Men and Tanning Salons...?
you can tan nude, its very doubtful you`d get a burn on your penis or testicles if you want you could always apply sunscreen with a high SPF to them before going...and no its not gay to go to a tanning place.. my wife and i both go and i always tan nude ...some guys might feel gay if they go to the tanning beds. but straight guys dont really give it a second thought.Men and Tanning Salons...?
I do use tanning salons and will occasional tan nude. However, I always cover my penis and testicles, usually will stuff them in a sock or put a small towel over my genital area. I am concerned that they will burn therefore I always cover them up. Just saying.
Be very, very careful with tanning salons... there is now LOTS of evidence that tanning under lights is just as likely to give you skin cancer as tanning in the sun.





Do your research before you commit to tanning ANYWHERE.
I live in California, so I naturally get tanned, but i think tanning is a bit gay but go for it.
i think all the clues matched up umm lets see the evidence why does he keep talking about a penis?











youre gay

No comments:

Post a Comment