Saturday, January 23, 2010

Punk/edgy/emo/scene hair salons??

is there any1 out there that knows of a fairly common punk hair salon? i've looked eveywhere and there is no salon that'll do a scene cut! it's so annoying! names and/or websites would be fine.


xoTHANKSxoPunk/edgy/emo/scene hair salons??
Any hair salon can do this style for you... All you need is a picture (preferably from a hair style magazine because they show what the stylist needs to know). Most of the people you see with the punky/emo hair styles do them their selves.





Whether your hair is long or short, really short layers (2-3 inch) from the scalp are ideal. You can make them edgy and a little spikey with some hair wax. I find that using a razor when cutting/ getting your hair cut instead of scissors will give you more of the style your looking for. Also swoop bangs with dramatically shorter layers throughout them.





Hope this helps :)





** Hmmm... I cut my hair mostly myself but when I need color or something done with the length I go to Regis. Theyll do anything you want them to.Punk/edgy/emo/scene hair salons??
I haven't heard of a salon based of those hairstyles. usually all salons do different hair styles. just go to one and take a picture
i dont think there are hair salons that are mainly for scene/emo/punk haircuts. Pretty much all hair salons do it.


But, be sure to go to a hair stylist. Not somewhere like super cuts. My personal hair stylist does mine for me and it comes out better than if you go somewhere cheap. As long as you bring a picture in with a good shot of layers in it you should be fine. The hair stylist should be able to just do it for you.


Most people do there scene hair themselves but i totally understand where your coming from. I suck at cutting hair thats why i have a persol hairstylist. Its alot easier.





hope i helped.





=]
OMFG! man im same as you. I cant find a local salon that would cut my hear emo. it pisses me off. Please message me if you get an internet link to find on, thanks
pfft. unless you live in like rural farm land, everywhere will do a scene cut, first choice will give you one for 12.50 for god sakes. anywhere can do it, you just have to bring the pic, a decent salon can do whatever you like, they arent going to look at the pic and be like, omg we dont do that thing, sorry your going to have to leave, its not like that, and it usually turns out better if you DIY or have a friend help

1 comment:

  1. That appears to be excellent however i am still not too sure that I like it. At any rate will look far more into it and decide personally!
    salons in tallahassee

    ReplyDelete