Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tanning lotion at the Salon VS. Your own tanning lotion?

I know Tanning salons try to sell you their really expensive stuff, but do you have to use it? Like can I use my own stuff that I got at target that's tanner/sunblock in one?


What's the difference?Tanning lotion at the Salon VS. Your own tanning lotion?
what i do is find out what i want at the tanning salon and then buy it online for...no lie....half the price, check out ebay.Tanning lotion at the Salon VS. Your own tanning lotion?
I work at a tanning salon and the only reason we try to sell our products is because we know how they work and what is in them. The difference between our lotion and the cheap lotions at walmart is just that, its cheap! it does not work as well as other products. You really do get what you pay for. Plus the most important reason is a lot of the cheaper products ruin the acrylics on our beds. You can purchase a decent lotion at a salon without going over $40.
I always use my own stuff. I bought two bottles of LA Express tanning lotion at Ulta which have worked great as well as a basic Hawaiian Tropic tanning lotion from Rite Aid which is awesome. I always buy small sample sizes of their fancy stuff from my salon if I'm tanning in preparation for a special event because they will work faster, but they aren't needed every time.








Take care and have a great week!!
Ok the ones at like Target will not work the same as the ones at the salon. Plus you could hurt their beds. Some salons won't even let you use other brands and thats because they might also hurt you. Better to listent to the employee at the salon.
I like lite skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment