Saturday, January 23, 2010

About how much should I expect to pay to get my hair dyed and highlighted in a salon?

Just some estimates would be good.





ThanksAbout how much should I expect to pay to get my hair dyed and highlighted in a salon?
ok well i am a stylist if i was u i would call all over small and large shops those older gals do good work too now in my shop i c ur hair is shoulder length at least all over coloer 49 and just top hi lites like 6 foils would be 35 so shop around sweety happy holidaysAbout how much should I expect to pay to get my hair dyed and highlighted in a salon?
depends if you live in the middle of nowhere that you dont have that many options to go to it will come out pricy no matter what but if you live in a larger city from 55 to 100
It really depends if you want it done or not if you do go for it if you dont than dont go for it.





Good luck!
For one color, it's anywhere from $60-$75


For highlights it about $90-125, depending on how crazy you get hehe.


Hope I helped =)
if you want it cheao and nice go to a salon school were students kinda practice on your hair. it comes out nice though
Yes that sounds right. I usually weave to colors in my hair and get a trim. Cost about $125.
Where I work, for highlights just thru the parting area will cost 拢32, Half head is 拢57 and the full head is 拢87. For a semi permanent colour it would cost 拢25 and permanent 拢30. Or go to salons on model days if you feel brave where you can get it done for 拢15+.

No comments:

Post a Comment